Options are extra selections that a customer can make on the Product page before adding the product to the shopping cart. For example, customer can select product size or color before checking out.
- Every option may be free or have a price that is added to the product price.
- You can create required and not required options.
- You can add an image that will be displayed in product page
1. Add or edit options
Go to Catalog - Options and Press "pencil button" to edit or "+ button" to create a new option.
- Option name
- Sort order
- Option values (press "+ button" to add a new value)
- Select (a drop down box where the customer must select an option value)
- Radio (Select-able icons with the option values. Only one radio selection can be made)
- Checkbox (Multiple option values can be checked at once)
- File - File (allow customers upload files in order)
- Date - Date, Time, Date & Time
2. Assigning the option to a product
- To add an option directly to a product we go to Catalog - Products and Press "pencil button" to edit.
- o to Product variants and specifications block, open Product has options, like different sizes or colors settings and press "+ button" and the option you need (start typing option name in the Add product option field).
- Choose option values
- Required this is optional field or client should choose this option
- Option value
- Available - how many this products you have in stock
- Subtract stock
- Price (you can leave blank, increase or decrease product price)
- Press Save button on the top right corner